Build the product RIGHT
In the previous chapter, you learned how product discovery techniques enable you to identify the right solutions to build.
Now we talk about how to build those solutions right, through:
- agile and lean product development
- data-driven decisions and iterations
- relentless focus on delivering real value to the user
- the right growth mindset and structures
Some Helpful Product Delivery Principles:
- Stop doing what does not work and continue doing what works.
- Own your product metrics.
- Turn big features into smaller incremental releases.
- Expect that many of your features will require several iterations.
- Re-use rather than re-invent: reuse existing technology and logic for speed.